Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gianfranco Oldani <gf...@hotmail.com> on 2006/03/22 15:08:08 UTC

Maven 2 and changes log from subversion

Hello,
Is the changelog plugin still available for maven 2? I want to be able to
generate change logs via the m2 site goal and my subversion repository. DO I
miss something or the changelog plugin is the right one to use?

Regards and Thanks for help.

Gianfranco OLDANI
Mob: +41787330350
Web: www.gfoldani.com

Re: Maven 2 and changes log from subversion

Posted by Gianfranco Oldani <gf...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Yann,
Thanks a lot it works perfectly.
Regards