Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Lee But <le...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/31 03:49:38 UTC

How to change email templates?

Hello,
I'd like to change the account details e-mail template to include the login
page, as the current one  does not provide a link for the user to log in:

[image: image.png]
Which template is that? I know nothing about wicket., so I don't know where
the text is pulled from.

Thanks,
Lee.

Re: How to change email templates?

Posted by Denis Noctor <de...@gmail.com>.
... sounds like a silly question to ask... but what’s the environment you’ve set OM on? Version of OM, platform and what installation approach you have used (for example Alvaro’s instructional PDFs etc).

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 1 Sept 2021 at 13:41, Lee But <le...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's the admin created template I want to change, so it has a link to the
> log in page.

Currently emails are not being sent on user creation at Admin area
I'm going to implement it
no ETA unfortunately :(

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: How to change email templates?

Posted by Lee But <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
The template looks OK

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: How to change email templates?

Posted by Lee But <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: How to change email templates?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Changing ports is a somewhat advanced topic.

You can find some more info here:
https://openmeetings.apache.org/PortSettings.html

Posted by Lee But <le...@gmail.com>.
Hello Maxim,

Please read my original message so there is no chatter from the top till
now. My question was just a simple request back then, about only one thing.
Thanks.

Posted by Lee But <le...@gmail.com>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: How to change email templates?

Posted by Lee But <le...@gmail.com>.
@maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: How to change email templates?

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Ok Lee, this is the script to stop at once all servers:

========

#!/bin/bash
killall mysqld
echo "...mariadb Stopped!"
/etc/init.d/coturn stop
echo "...turn-server Stopped!"
docker stop kms
echo "...kurento-server Stopped!"
/etc/init.d/docker stop
echo "...docker stopped!"
/etc/init.d/tomcat34 stop
echo "...Servers OFF!"

========

==========

Re: How to change email templates?

Posted by Lee But <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Denis Noctor <de...@gmail.com>.
Exactly.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...and to restart the servers would be better
to stop all servers and run them one by one
manually.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Lee,

Re: How to change email templates?

Posted by Lee But <le...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebastian,

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lee But <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lee But <le...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I amended the RegisterUserTemplate.html file (see below), but when I added
a user I was greeted by the "Something bad happen[ed]" screen.
This wicket code is confusing me a bit because I don't really know where to
put my amendments. First, I added the lines shown below inside the
<wicket:extend> block, and then outside. Both failed.

</wicket:extend>
change your password first.</p>
password</a>

Posted by Lee But <le...@gmail.com>.