Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@codehaus.org> on 2005/12/06 10:07:20 UTC

Packaging GBeans and dependencies

I'm looking for a way to package a set of gbeans with its dependencies,
and have not found any so far.
 From what i understand, the configuration can refer to jars (with the
dependency tag) that are stored in
the repository, but i have not found any way for these jars to be added
at deployment time,
or to refer to jars that would be deployed with the configuration (and
not refering to the repository).

My main goal is to be able to deploy the whole configuration (including
the dependencies) in a
single command using the deployer and to avoid manually copying all the
dependencies to the repository.

I'm quite sure i have missed something.  Can someone please tell me the
best way to achieve this ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Packaging GBeans and dependencies

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@codehaus.org>.
I found the problem and fixed it.
I will raise a jira and submit a patch as soon as i have tested it.

Guillaume

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.
Thanks for this reply.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.