Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com> on 2008/08/04 16:56:44 UTC

create role and create userlogin?

Sorry for the questions that may seem obvious, but I have spent 30 minutes clicking around the Party Manager and haven't figured out how to...

1) How do you create a new role?

2) How do you create a new userlogin?

Thank you for your time.  Hope to return the favor.

Re: create role and create userlogin?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
#1 for a party or create a new role?
for do add to a party
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/findparty
find your party
so it shows on the screen
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/viewprofile?partyId=admin
2nd from the right on the second row of menus you will see role(s)
click on that
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/viewroles?partyId=admin
at the bottom you will see Add roles

#2. return to the party
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/viewprofile?partyId=admin
find on the right User Name(s) and click on create New.

Phillip Rhodes sent the following on 8/4/2008 7:56 AM:

Posted by Daniel Rosowski <da...@lynx.de>.
Phillip,

as you already stated correctly it has to be done in the Party Manager
application.

1) For a party click on Role(s). On the bottom there is a box "New Role
Type".

2) You can create userlogins for a party in the party profile. There is a
box named "User Name(s)". On the top right side there is a button "create
new" (or somehting similar, its german here  :-)

Daniel

"Phillip Rhodes" <sp...@rhoderunner.com>
04.08.2008 16:58
Please respond to
user@ofbiz.apache.org

user@ofbiz.apache.org
cc

Subject
create role and create userlogin?

Sorry for the questions that may seem obvious, but I have spent 30 minutes
clicking around the Party Manager and haven't figured out how to...

1) How do you create a new role?

2) How do you create a new userlogin?

Thank you for your time.  Hope to return the favor.

Daniel Rosowski
Consultant AEW
Agrenon GmbH
Johanniskirchplatz 6
33615 Bielefeld
Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 5247-413
Fax: +49 521 5247-250
Mobil: +49 170 381 5757

Company and Management Headquarters:
Agrenon GmbH, Johanniskirchplatz 6, 33615 Bielefeld, Deutschland, Fon: +49 521 5247-0, Fax: +49 521 5247-250, www.agrenon.com

Court Registration: Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 36795
Chief Executive Officer: Dirk Osterkamp

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.

Besuchen Sie unsere Veranstaltung in Hamburg!

talk@lynx:
Releasewechsel SAP BI 7.0 &
Produktroadmap SAP

28. August 2008