Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/01 11:29:00 UTC

Re: Axis Fault exception

Could you try this with Axis2 instead. If you are a newbie to axis
then I recommend you to use Axis2 instead of Axis2.

Thanks,
Keith.

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 12:11 AM, unbeatable <st...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>  faultActor:
>  faultNode:
>  faultDetail:
>        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:Parameter testStockAttributes does
> not exist!
>        at
> org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:222)
>        at
> org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:129)
>        at
> org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)
>        at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:633)
>        at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:719)
>        at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1685)
>        at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
>        at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
>        at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
>        at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)
>        at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1242)
>        at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:375)
>        at
> org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
>        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
>        at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
>        at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readFromSocket(HTTPSender.java:796)
>        at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:144)
>        at
> org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
>        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
>        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
>        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)
>        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)
>        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
>        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)
>        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
>        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
>
> Does anyone have an idea why this exception has to show up?

Keith Chapman
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.
Oxygenating the Web Service Platform.
http://wso2.org/

blog: http://www.keith-chapman.org

Re: Axis Fault exception

Posted by jackdawson <ab...@gmail.com>.
But my company has all of its web services in Axis 1.2
Do you think we are in the ancient ages?

I have a WSDL of other team's web service and I generated client side stubs
and developed a simple java app client. And, when I run the client this is
what getting thrown. Did I miss any step?

Thanks.