Posted to user@click.apache.org by georgex <ge...@yahoo.com> on 2010/06/03 17:26:05 UTC

Flex/Flash for Click?

Would it be possible to integrate Flash/Flex with Click?

Sure, Click has it's own rendering, but so does Tapestry.
For RIA would be quite useful:
http://knol.google.com/k/tapestry-5-flash-integration#

thanks,
George.

Re: Flex/Flash for Click?

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi George,

Flash / SWF content is effectively compiled byte code which is
executed by Flash players. Generating Flash content is out of scope of
the Click project.

In terms of RIA, I think AJAX is a better fit for Click.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Re: Flex/Flash for Click?

Posted by georgex <ge...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Flex/Flash for Click?