Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jannetta Steyn <ja...@henning.org> on 2009/05/14 14:42:31 UTC

Error or number too big for integer type

Hi Folks

I have a ForEach controller where the return value is something like
20040215040. I use this return value to do an HTTP Request and this works
fine. However, the HTTP Request has a BeanShell Assertion and in the
assertion I am trying to print (or log) this return value. At this point I
get the error: Error or number too big for integer type.

I have tried casting it to a Long and a String, but the error stays the
same. What type would this return value be and what can or should I do to
get it into a String?

Regards
Jannetta

--

===================================
Web site: http://www.jannetta.com

Re: Error or number too big for integer type

Posted by Jannetta Steyn <ja...@henning.org>.
Hiya

Enclosing it in quotes worked. Don't know why I couldn't think of that
myself :-(

Thank you very much.

Regards
Jannetta