Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by burtonator <bu...@relativity.yi.org> on 2000/09/16 05:04:42 UTC

Re: Moving the XML doclet to Alexandria

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Hi Kevin,
>
> find attached the XML doclet the cocoon project is donating to
> Alexandria along with some really basic documentation.
>
> Please do whatever you like with it... of course, the goal is to produce
> XML javadocs that can be later on transformed into HTML or any other
> format (VRML would be cool)

> by Cocoon.

By Xalan... until we get offline mode in Coccon 2 :).  Alexandria needs
this :)  Man this needs to happen! :)

> This is to avoid confusion with the "Cocoon Utilities" project which is
> a javadoc clone for C++.
<snip>

DONE and in Alexandria CVS.

Kevin

--
** Should SUN Open Source Java? Please Vote:
http://relativity.yi.org/java **

Kevin A Burton (e-mail: burton@apache.org, UIN: 73488596)
         http://relativity.yi.org   |   http://www.openprivacy.org
Message to SUN Microsystems:  "Please Open Source Java!"
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme
excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu, 300 B.C.

Re: Moving the XML doclet to Alexandria

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
burtonator wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> >
> > Hi Kevin,
> >
> > find attached the XML doclet the cocoon project is donating to
> > Alexandria along with some really basic documentation.
> >
> > Please do whatever you like with it... of course, the goal is to produce
> > XML javadocs that can be later on transformed into HTML or any other
> > format (VRML would be cool)
>
> > by Cocoon.
>
> By Xalan... until we get offline mode in Coccon 2 :).  Alexandria needs
> this :)  Man this needs to happen! :)

It's coming... give me a week and I'll come up with something working...
stay tuned.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.