Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Pe...@blm.gov on 2008/12/05 17:41:30 UTC

[Betwixt] Is it possible to control the element ordering in XML output?

I have a requirement to create XML for a request to be sent to a remote
system, and I'd like to use Betwixt to handle the XML generation by
encapsulating the data in a Javabean. Normally this would be very simple,
but in this case the remote system expects the XML to be compliant to a
particular specification, in which the order of the elements is defined.

The problem is that I can't see how you do this in Betwixt - I don't see
any configuration setttings that tell it the order that tags should appear
in the output. Is there any such control?