Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by ch...@polytech.unice.fr on 2006/09/07 05:23:37 UTC

Remove "maximize" button

Hi,

I have some portlets that plays around Maximize windowstate, and I
wouldn't like people to have control over these...

Anyone has a clue on where I can dig ? I have "grep" (and googled) many
times and haven't found anything relevant so far (except maybe
"supported.windowstate" inside jetspeed.properties)

Thanks,
Ludovic

Re: Remove "maximize" button

Posted by ch...@polytech.unice.fr.
Philip,

Actually I wanted to keep every other mode buttons, instead of wiping the
whole title bar.

But anyway, I have found what I'm looking for inside
/WEB-INF/jetspeed_macros.vm (macro : PortletActionBar)

Ludovic

Re: Remove "maximize" button

Posted by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ludovic,

On 9/7/06, chungue@polytech.unice.fr <ch...@polytech.unice.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have some portlets that plays around Maximize windowstate, and I
> wouldn't like people to have control over these...
>
> Anyone has a clue on where I can dig ? I have "grep" (and googled) many
> times and haven't found anything relevant so far (except maybe
> "supported.windowstate" inside jetspeed.properties)

As far as I can see those are coded in the decorators. If by removing,

supported.windowstate = maximized
supported.windowstate = minimized

>From the properties file does not work then you may have to modify the
decorators. There ARE decorators that don't display these buttons. Try
'clear'.

Philip

> Thanks,
> Ludovic