Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Tony Finch <do...@dotat.at> on 2007/05/02 21:26:00 UTC

SATest and non-standard library paths

I install SpamAssassin and the libraries it needs separately from the
system perl so that I can have parallel installs of different versions.
This leads to the tests failing because they run spamassassin.raw rather
than the generated spamassassin which has had the library paths
substituted. Is there a reason that the raw version is run rather than the
substituted one?

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <do...@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
BISCAY: CYCLONIC 3 OR 4, OCCASIONALLY 5. SLIGHT OR MODERATE. THUNDERY SHOWERS.