Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Akins, Greg" <ga...@amervideo.com> on 2005/06/01 20:54:09 UTC

Adding post-build httpunit tests

I'd like to run HTTPUnitTests after a war is deployed to perform a
smoke-test against a built & deployed web application.

I would guess that a postGoal that contains the Ant tasks to run the
tests?

Any better way?

Greg Akins
Software Engineer
Sony Electronics, STP Systems
724.696.7322 (Sony)
724.696.6147 (AV)
724.454.7790 (Cell)
412.590.3973 (Pager)

Re: Adding post-build httpunit tests

Posted by Anatol Pomozov <an...@gmail.com>.
You can use Cargo (cargo.codehaus.org) for that.

--
anatol