Posted to user@struts.apache.org by laredotornado <la...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/18 17:18:20 UTC

How do I add a paramter to the request and forward?

Hi,

I'm using Struts 2.  I am fairly new to Struts and wondered how I would set
this up.  What I want to do is when someone types in
"mydomain.com/context_path/flow.do", something on the server side catches
the request, and a parameter with name="token", value="123" to the request,
and then forwards the request to "/jsp/start.jsp".

How do I do this using the struts framework?

Thanks, - Dave