Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Chen, Donald" <dc...@nrgn.com> on 2005/08/03 23:53:10 UTC

could not find class javax.activation.DataHandler from file activation.jar ???

Hi, there.

I tried to run the http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis/happyaxis.jsp, and got

    Error: could not find class javax.activation.DataHandler from file
activation.jar

    Axis will not work.

    See http://java.sun.com/products/javabeans/glasgow/jaf.html

I use Axis 12. with Tomcat 5.5 on windows XP professional, the JRE is
J2SE 1.5.

Did I miss something?

Thanks,

Don

RE: could not find class javax.activation.DataHandler from file activation.jar ?

Posted by richard falconer <rf...@peopledoc.com>.
Additionally to the activation.jar, you'll need the mailapi.jar from
java's mail api. This library is located somewhere on suns website.

Best regards
Richard

Posted by J H <do...@hotmail.com>.