Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by MAHE Vincent FTRD/DIH/REN <vi...@rd.francetelecom.com> on 2003/02/19 18:49:49 UTC

Problem with tomcat 4.1.18 + cocoon 2.0.2 under Redhat 7.2 with IBM JVM

Hello,

I have an application which works fine with cocoon 2.0.2 under tomcat 4.1.18 and Linux Redhat 7.2 when I use the Sun JVM 1.4.0

When I try to use it with the IBM latest JVM 1.4.0, it doesn't work any more and I have a "ressource unavailable" message in response to my HTTP query.

I know that it is related to Cocoon because I don't have any problem with my webapps which don't use it (the example webapp provided with tomcat for instance is running fine).

It seems also to be related to the version of Tomcat I'm using because when I used tomcat 4.0.1 with the IBM JVM I had no problem.

I would like to upgrade to the latest version of Tomcat because it seems to provide better performances and someone told me it was better to use the IBM JVM because it has a better garbage collector implementation.

Any help would be great ...

Vincent