Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Anton Pevtsov <an...@moscow.vdiweb.com> on 2006/02/17 17:23:45 UTC

test for lib.set.symmetric.difference

The attached file contains the test for the lib.set.symmetric.difference
algorithm.

With best wishes,
Anton Pevtsov

Re: test for lib.set.symmetric.difference

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Anton Pevtsov wrote:
> The attached file contains the test for the lib.set.symmetric.difference
> algorithm.

Thanks. I made a few small changes and added comments to explain
the test function arguments. I also enhanced alg_test.{h,cpp} to
allow us to easily verify the preconditions of some of the tests
themselves, notably that the source sequences passed to the test
function are sorted to begin with. Please check out these changes
and make use of the new features whenever appropriate.

The enhancements are here:

Your original test with my changes is committed here:

Martin