Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Audrey So <au...@adobe.com> on 2017/01/13 22:35:25 UTC

Autosave Proposal

Hi everyone! I’ve written up a proposal for having autosave as the default option (when saving or removing dependencies) instead of using the --save flag.

If you have thoughts, comments, feedback, or questions – please let me know! Check it out on cordova-discuss! Thank you! ☺

Audrey

https://github.com/cordova/cordova-discuss/pull/61/commits/846742921622af3e2103bfb8f3b331340f5c0c14

Re: Autosave Proposal

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Looks like the quoted below is being routed to Spam by Gmail, so check your
Spam folder, and/or add a filter to not put adobe.com e-mails into Spam.