Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2017/02/07 13:27:28 UTC

[ANN] New Apache Felix Committers: David Leangen and Neil Bartlett

Hi all,

I'm very happy to announce that the Apache Felix project has invited two
new committers and both have accepted:
David Leangen and Neil Bartlett.

Please join me in welcoming David and Neil to the project.

Best regards,

David Bosschaert

Re: [ANN] New Apache Felix Committers: David Leangen and Neil Bartlett

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
Welcome!

- Ray

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: [ANN] New Apache Felix Committers: David Leangen and Neil Bartlett

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Welcome aboard.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Welcome Neil and David