Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Renaud Richardet <re...@wyona.com> on 2006/05/19 19:35:04 UTC

svn-lenya client [was: Re: docu newsletter module]

Michael Wechner wrote:

> Doug Chestnut wrote:
>

>> Michael Wechner wrote:

>>> you mean  https://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/lenya/tools/svn ?
>>

>> Yes, I was thinking about trying javasvn to make lenya use subversion
>> for it's repo.
>

> well, I think even better would be if Lenya itself would wrap SVN, I
> mean, that Lenya would act as SVN repo.

Agreed.

In the meantime, Wyona has finished the implementation of the svn-lenya
client. It basically allows you to work with svn to upddate your content
repository. You can download it from:
http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/lenya/tools/svn/
See the README.txt for installation, configuration, usage and
limitations. It currently relies on Java.Io and DOM (so it completely
bypasses the Lenya API for now).

If you are interested, test it on a TEST repository and report any
questions to the list.

HTH,
Renaud

--