Posted to user@spark.apache.org by madhu phatak <ph...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/15 15:00:18 UTC

Running mllib from R in Spark 1.4

Hi,
I have been playing with Spark R API that is introduced in Spark 1.4
version. Can we use any mllib functionality from the R as of now?. From the
documentation it looks like we can only use SQL/Dataframe functionality as
of now. I know there is separate project SparkR project but it doesnot
seems to be maintained in future.

So if I want to run machine learning on SparkR, what are the options as of
now?

Madhukara Phatak
http://datamantra.io/

Re: Running mllib from R in Spark 1.4