Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by socio_pal <so...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/21 23:32:15 UTC

Calculating the values for Ramp Up Period

Hi:

My test plan looks like the one below:

Thread Group
    JDBC Connection Configuration
    CSV Data File
      IF Controller (If variable != EOF)
        Transaction Controller
            JDBC Request1
            JDBC Request2
            JDBC Request3
            JDBC Request4
         Simple Controller
            JDBC Request5
         few Listeners

I have a CSV file with 1000 rows. I have a case, where I just need the test
case to run until it reaches the End Of File. I don't want the test case to
pick up the first row of data from the CSV file and execute it the second
time. If it does then I get a  "unique constraint" error. Is there an easy
way to come up with the Thread number, Ramp Up Period and Loop count for
such a case? Please help.

thanks

Re: Calculating the values for Ramp Up Period

Posted by socio_pal <so...@yahoo.com>.
Hi:
Yes, I have set the "Recycle on EOF" to false already. I have see which
combination works fine for me. No Clue at the moment :-(

Thanks

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 21/11/06, socio_pal <so...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> My test plan looks like the one below:
>
> Thread Group
>     JDBC Connection Configuration
>     CSV Data File
>       IF Controller (If variable != EOF)
>         Transaction Controller
>             JDBC Request1
>             JDBC Request2
>             JDBC Request3
>             JDBC Request4
>          Simple Controller
>             JDBC Request5
>          few Listeners
>
> I have a CSV file with 1000 rows. I have a case, where I just need the test
> case to run until it reaches the End Of File. I don't want the test case to
> pick up the first row of data from the CSV file and execute it the second
> time.

Set "Recycle on EOF ?" to False.