Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by lu...@free.fr on 2008/02/15 11:52:20 UTC

[math] new javadoc errors

The changes I commited 5 days ago for r620289 introduced lots of javadocs
errors. They add a link to the addValue(double[]) method which is defined in the
implementing class, not in the interface.

What would be the best fix: change all the javadoc comments or push the method
up in the interface ?

Changing the comments is a little more work (they are all similar but need to be
reworded) but I prefer this solution since the addValue should really not belong
to the interface IMO.

Luc

Re: [math] new javadoc errors

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 16, 2008 9:43 AM, Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr> wrote:
> Phil Steitz a écrit :
> > On 2/15/08, luc.maisonobe@free.fr <lu...@free.fr> wrote:
> >> The changes I commited 5 days ago for r620289 introduced lots of javadocs
> >> errors. They add a link to the addValue(double[]) method which is defined in the
> >> implementing class, not in the interface.
> >>
> >> What would be the best fix: change all the javadoc comments or push the method
> >> up in the interface ?
> >>
> >> Changing the comments is a little more work (they are all similar but need to be
> >> reworded) but I prefer this solution since the addValue should really not belong
> >> to the interface IMO.
> >
> > +1 - does not belong in interface.
>
> OK. I fixed this and a few other javadoc warnings.
>
> I will now refrain from commiting anything before the next release step.
> Will there be a new release candidate ?

Yes, in progress...

Phil

Re: [math] new javadoc errors