Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Tina Kerchner <tk...@sentel.com> on 2004/12/16 21:19:17 UTC

Windows XP Question

Hello,

I am working on a project that is considering the use of the Xerces XML
parser for C++.  My project supports Windows NT, 2000 and XP.  I notice that
there are source and binary files for NT and 2000 but not XP.  I also
stumbled across some win64 files that I could not re-find.  My question is,
are there separate files available for XP and, if so, where are they?  If
not, are there known issues with XP that differ from the NT/2000 code base,
or is it known that the NT/2000 code base complies with XP?

Thanks!

Tina L. Kerchner, Software Engineer
Afloat Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations Program (AESOP)
Sentel Corporation
6065 James Madison Parkway
King George, VA 22485
(540) 663-0471