Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Saravana Kannan <sk...@engr.uky.edu> on 2004/06/24 19:28:01 UTC

Another bug fix (23-June-2004) for the Village patched for Oracle.

Hi,

  Anyone using the Village patched for Oracle from my website
http://sweb.uky.edu/~skkann2/ please note that a new bug fix has been made on
23-June-2004. The bug was the inability to retrieve CLOBs from the database. It
has been fixed now and I was informed by a user (the one who pointed out the
bug) that the retrieval of CLOBs works fine now. Any one who has plans of using
CLOBs with Oracle should definitely download the new patch. Others Torque/Oracle
are just recommended to download the new patch. Thanks.

~Saravana

Unable to edit Torque Wiki FAQ page

Posted by Saravana Kannan <sk...@engr.uky.edu>.
Hi,

  The problem is just what the subject says. Is the person controlling the Wiki
in this mailing list? If yes, please unlock editing or do something else that
allows me to edit the page.

~Sarav

Bug fix (06-Aug-2004) for Village patched for Oracle.

Posted by Saravana Kannan <sk...@engr.uky.edu>.
Hi,

  Anyone using the Village patched for Oracle from my website
http://sweb.uky.edu/~skkann2/ please note that several bug fixes have been made
on 06-Aug-2004. Every one is advised to download the latest patch since it has a
serious bug fix which might cause problems when Transactions are not used while
writing to tables with LOBs.

Thanks,
Sarav

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world,
those who know binary and those who don't.