Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by "Cieplucha, Michal" <mi...@intel.com> on 2017/09/28 14:13:04 UTC

UI issues with DAGs

Hello,
I've reported two UI issues. One is making hard work with dags without a schedule - tree view is unusable as it shows all historical runs and can't be filtered.
AIRFLOW-1656
UI - Can't set base date/number of runs in DAG tree view when DAG has no schedule<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-1656>
Second we faced when number of dags exceeded 25 (first page on DAGS view) and we discovered that only those from first page are rendered correctly. Is there at least a workaround for this one?
AIRFLOW-1655
UI - DAGs not displayed on first page have no info on recent tasks/runs<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-1655>

Thanks
mC

Intel Technology Poland sp. z o.o.
ul. Slowackiego 173 | 80-298 Gdansk | Sad Rejonowy Gdansk Polnoc | VII Wydzial Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sadowego - KRS 101882 | NIP 957-07-52-316 | Kapital zakladowy 200.000 PLN.

Ta wiadomosc wraz z zalacznikami jest przeznaczona dla okreslonego adresata i moze zawierac informacje poufne. W razie przypadkowego otrzymania tej wiadomosci, prosimy o powiadomienie nadawcy oraz trwale jej usuniecie; jakiekolwiek
przegladanie lub rozpowszechnianie jest zabronione.
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies; any review or distribution by
others is strictly prohibited.

Re: UI issues with DAGs

Posted by Marc Bollinger <ma...@lumoslabs.com>.
Hey Michal,

We were running into the second issue once we bumped to 1.8.2, as well. I
commented in the ticket, but the good news is that AIRFLOW-1655 is a
duplicate of an already-known issue, and should be fixed in AIRFLOW-1519
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-1519>, which is slated for
the upcoming 1.9.0 release.