Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Blake McBride <bl...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/30 19:33:53 UTC

Can't find jskwiki.properties

Hi.

The page at https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Configuration
states:

"This is simple dump of the *jspwiki.properties *file contained in
JSPWiki.war."

I downloaded JSPWiki.war from
http://mirror.metrocast.net/apache/jspwiki/2.10.4/binaries/webapp/JSPWiki.war

I then type:  jar tvf JSPWiki.war |grep properties
and it responds:

   100 Sun May 20 20:20:14 CDT 2018
META-INF/maven/org.apache.jspwiki/jspwiki-war/pom.properties

So, there is no jspwiki.properties file in JSPWiki.war

I also tried running .../Install.jsp

Still no jspwiki.properties

Am I using the wrong war file?

Thanks!

Blake McBride

Re: Can't find jskwiki.properties

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
One major advantage of the user-properties file is that its settings (eg
location of your page repository, ...)   are retained when deploying a new
version of jspwiki war.

dirk

Posted by Paul Uszak <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Uszak <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jim Willeke <ji...@willeke.com>.
I fail to see why this is jspwiki-custom.properties harder for multiples?

What would you propose?

--
-jim
Jim Willeke