Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Daniel C. Wickstrom" <da...@rtp.ericsson.se> on 2002/10/23 00:05:00 UTC

calling admin client from server

I would like to store the deployment and undeployment scripts in a
database and use the admin client to update the deployment state from
the server.   I found that I could call the admin client from the server
using the -llocal:// switch, but the change doesn't take effect until
I restart the server.   Is there anything I can do after I run the admin
client, so that the deployment of a service takes effect without
re-starting the server.

Regards,

Dan