Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/12 19:56:26 UTC

This deserves it's own thread!

Sergey, this is brilliant!

In case anyone missed it, Sergey just posted this in another thread,
related to hooks and cordova-lib, but I think this deserves some attention
of it's own so I am reposting here.

A JS debugger as a cordova plugin !!
===

... sharing some my experiments with plugin hooks: WP8 JavaScript debugger
implemented as cordova plugin
https://github.com/sgrebnov/cordova-debug-wp8
https://vimeo.com/102415578

@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: This deserves it's own thread!

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
yeah, pretty RAD I have worked with WP8 and debugging cordova super pain.
This is heaven compare to it.

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>