Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by pradeep <pr...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/22 13:23:39 UTC

problem with durable subscribers

I created a durable subsciber to a topic and disconnected the client.
I tried to send 1000 messages to the topic but I am noticing the the client
code session.send(msg) blocks after 92 messages are sent.

I am using Oracle 9i for storing messages.

select count(*) from activemq_msgs;

returned me 92.

Why is the client blocked. I am evaluating ActiveMQ and it would be great if
someone could reply. Thanks :)

Re: problem with durable subscribers

Posted by pradeep <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I will try you tip. The messages are about 110 kb in size.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by pradeep <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
What version are you using? How big are the messages? What is your
configuration?

On 8/22/06, pradeep <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I created a durable subsciber to a topic and disconnected the client.
> I tried to send 1000 messages to the topic but I am noticing the the client
> code session.send(msg) blocks after 92 messages are sent.
>
> I am using Oracle 9i for storing messages.
>
> select count(*) from activemq_msgs;
>
> returned me 92.
>
> Why is the client blocked. I am evaluating ActiveMQ and it would be great if
> someone could reply. Thanks :)

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/