Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Steve Wood - Informavores <st...@informavores.com> on 2003/06/11 12:13:58 UTC

NullPointerException when calling ?WSDL

Hi,

I'm having trouble with AXIS when generating the WSDL document:

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - ; nested exception is:
java.lang.NullPointerException

AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.NullPointerException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

I've tested the code on my machine and everything works fine so I'm tending
to think it's a configuration problem.  Has anyone got any ideas what might
be causing this to happen?

If I call the service without the ?WSDL, I get the:

FireflyDesignSubmissionSoap
Hi there, this is an AXIS service!
Perhaps there will be a form for invoking the service here...

Any help is greatly appreciated as I'm beginning to lose the will to live
with this one.

Cheers,

Steve