Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by naga007 <NS...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/17 02:48:16 UTC

Demand Forwarding Bridge issue

I have complex application which has a producer and multiple consumers
consuming messages from a Queue. The application runs on two different
servers connects to a activeMQ broker which has demand forwarding bridge to
another activeMQ broker running on a different server. When running a simple
loadtest its seems like messages are not being forwared to the second
broker. Iam not sure if iam doing  anything wrong and would appreciate any
help from activemq folks.

Here is my demand forrward bridge configuration.

         <networkConnectors>
         <networkConnector uri="static://(tcp://remotehost:61616)"
failover="false" name="queues_only" dynamicOnly="true"
conduitSubscriptions="false" decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="false"
networkTTL=99 bridgeTemporaryDestinations="true"> </networkConnector>
    </networkConnectors>

Also, i would like to know the criteria on which broker will start
forwarding messages to remote broker.

Re: Demand Forwarding Bridge issue

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
thanks!  - I'd forgot why I'd put that option in ;)

Posted by naga007 <NS...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by hh_meta <he...@tvworks.com>.
is there any update on this? I'd like to know "the criteria on which broker
will start forwarding messages to remote broker" as well...