Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Turner, John" <JT...@AAS.com> on 2002/12/10 16:09:01 UTC

RE: Advice please: Apache doesn't seem to resolve Tomcat symbolic links

I think 4.1.12 is fine.  I think that the problem is simply that Apache
doesn't know what to do with those URLs.

My guess is that Apache cannot find those files.

I haven't seen your Apache config, but my guess would be that you either
need to map those URLs to Tomcat (like "JkMount /seqreq/* ajp13") or setup
Apache's DocumentRoot such that those files can be seen (or put more
symlinks in Apache's DocumentRoot to the files).

John