Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ro...@hydro.qc.ca on 2002/11/27 14:48:33 UTC

RE : setting debug level for digester, sax, beanUtils...

I am using log4j for logging. It works fine. I do not want to see the
logging information coming from Struts and any other libraries it uses.

Thanks

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com>.
In your log4j XML config file:

<logger name="org.apache" additivity="false">
  <level value="ERROR"/>
  <appender-ref ref="sameAppenderRefUsedByRoot"/>
</logger>

Quoting Roy.Stephan@hydro.qc.ca:

--
Kris Schneider <ma...@dotech.com>