Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org on 2007/09/28 16:20:17 UTC

[DAISY] Created: [Cocoon GetTogether 2007 - Rome] The program is out!

A new document has been created.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1414.html

Document ID: 1414
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: [Cocoon GetTogether 2007 - Rome] The program is out!
Document Type: NewsItem
Created: 9/28/07 2:20:11 PM
Creator (owner): Reinhard Pötz
State: publish

Parts
=====

Content
-------
Mime type: text/xml
Size: 759 bytes
Content:

been finalized and is available at<br/>

keeping with the tradition of having a conference day packed full with<br/>
great content, we managed to squeeze a lot of excellent speakers and<br/>
talks – from customer experience to hands-on core stuff, to<br/>
tightly-coupled frameworks and solutions.</p>

few weeks away. Hurry and reserve your seat today – we look forward to<br/>
seeing you in Rome!</p>

Collections
The document belongs to the following collections: cdocs-site-main