Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/07/31 11:50:17 UTC

Proper record maintenance in marketing component

Hello all,

Currently, I noticed some entities related to *marketing* in OFBiz that
doesn't keep proper record of data such as MarketingCampaignPrice,
MarketingCampaignPromo etc.
I think we can introduce fromDate and thruDate in such entities. as this is
good for history maintenance purpose.
Please let me know your thoughts on this.

--
Thanks and Regards,
*Suraj Khurana* | Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer

Re: Proper record maintenance in marketing component

Posted by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks, Rishi, Deepak.

Created a new Jira issue here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9550>.

--
Best Regards,
*Suraj Khurana* | Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/>  by  HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78, Vijay Nagar, Indore, M.P. India 452010
Cell phone: +91 96697-50002
<https://about.me/surajkhurana?promo=email_sig>

HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/> recently received 8
mentions in *The Gartner Digital Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner,
Inc., the world's leading IT research and advisory company.

[image: Inline image 1]

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
+1 Suraj,

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.