Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Plorks mail <pl...@hotmail.com> on 2005/08/22 16:00:21 UTC

overloading methods wsdl

hi all

i'm writong a web service with overloading methods.  When i do jave2wsdl
does anyone know if having overloading methods will cause a problem?

Will call.invoke cause problems e.g. will it know if i call a method without
params it will know which method to invoke, likewise if i call the
samemethod but this time with params will it know what to call

thanks for any help

Winks & nudges are here - download MSN Messenger 7.0 today!
http://messenger.msn.co.uk

Re: overloading methods wsdl

Posted by Plorks mail <pl...@hotmail.com>.

Hi

Thanks for your reply

Can you suggest a way where i have a method that will accept parameters and
will not error when no parameters are passed to it. - a method taking
optonal parameters

Thanks for any help

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.