Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/23 12:08:15 UTC

[Axis2] Fwd: Doubts regarding client side DD and test case for HTTPTransportSender.

Extremely sorry guys!
Resending with proper subject line

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi there,
there is no client side DD or such. We haven't really thought of a way
of doing that either but the bias is to do it without such a
configuration file. When we use the code generation tool, all the
necessary details can be generated into the stubs! So no worries about
client side DD's that complicate things (this also means that we plan
to have a more sophisticated code generator this time :)).
All the test clients are purely hand written! So you can just write a
client code that uses your HTTPsender. For a sample have a look at the
userguide.sample1.SynchronousClient.

--
Ajith Ranabahu