Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/08 17:43:10 UTC

remove listitem from listview backed by loadabledetachablemodel inside a form

Hi

Are there a way to remove one or more list items from a listview
backed by a loadabledetachablemodel that are inside a form?

I seem to be stuck at only be able to remove the current clicked
item.. This applies whether or not ajax are used.. I think it's
because the detachable model are detached between requests. forgetting
the changes made to it (working as designed from wicket).

Im interested in being able to remove items or potentially also adding
items without persisting to our dao layer..

What are the options?

1.Making a normal model, that serializes the whole object graph
2.Making a shallow model copy that only keeps changes on disk?

Or something completely different like manipulating the markup with
jquery or something?

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez

Re: remove listitem from listview backed by loadabledetachablemodel inside a form

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Looks what Im trying todo are sort of a misuse of wicket, i'll
fallback to using a plain model for the forms then.

And thanks :)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,