Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Steele, Raymond" <ra...@lmco.com> on 2011/01/21 00:34:18 UTC

Xalan-C Libraries

Is there support for Solaris 10 x86? I cannot seem to find Xalan-C libraries that are compatible to my machine type.

Raymond Steele
Lockheed Martin - IS&GS
1300 S. Litchfield Road
Goodyear, AZ 85338
W: 623-925-6402

RE: EXTERNAL: Re: Xalan-C Libraries

Posted by "Steele, Raymond" <ra...@lmco.com>.
David,

I was able to build xalan with runConfigure, but now, when I compile my own application, I receive the following at compilation:

../PlatformDefinitions.hpp, line 42: Error #error unknown compiler.

Is this because of the compiler switches that you mentioned? If so, how do I get around this.

Thanks,

Raymond

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.
On 2/17/2011 7:54 AM, Steele, Raymond wrote:
> Vitaly,
>
> Thanks for the response. I did build from the head as suggested. I was able to build the samples and run them, however, when I try to compile my own application I receive the Error.
If the Xalan-C samples build and run, then you should compare your
compiler switches to the ones used by Xerces-C and Xalan-C. For example,
this might occur if you built 64-bit libraries, but aren't building a
64-bit executable. I would suggest you build the Xalan-C samples and
tests and copy the compiler switches you see being used.

Dave

RE: EXTERNAL: Re: Xalan-C Libraries

Posted by "Steele, Raymond" <ra...@lmco.com>.
Vitaly,

Posted by Vitaly Prapirny <ma...@mebius.net>.

Posted by "Steele, Raymond" <ra...@lmco.com>.
Thanks, I will try this. I appreciate the time you have taken to respond.

Raymond

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Steele, Raymond" <ra...@lmco.com>.

Re: Xalan-C Libraries