Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Oleg Ignatenko <oi...@gridgain.com> on 2017/04/17 16:13:57 UTC

Oleg Ignatenko. Request for contribution permissions.

Hello,

My name is Oleg Ignatenko. I am interested in machine learning features
that are suggested to Apache Ignite in IGNITE-4572. I would like to
contribute to the project.

Please grant me the required permissions so I can pick up related
tickets (at this time I am specifically interested in IGNITE-4964). My
JIRA account is oignatenko

Looking forward to becoming an active member of the community.

regards,
Oleg

Re: Oleg Ignatenko. Request for contribution permissions.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Oleg,

Someone has already added you to the contributors list in JIRA. Please check up that you can assign the tickets of interest on yourself.

—
Denis