Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by soumya rao <so...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/13 19:59:29 UTC

Regarding filterquery

Hi,

I am a newbie to solr. I could see that the queries are not cached. Would
like to apply filterCache to queries in ruby. Can anyone provide me the
syntax for this please?

Thanks.

Re: Regarding filterquery

Posted by Li <li...@gmail.com>.
You should just ask me.

Sent from my iPhone

RE: Regarding filterquery

Posted by Joshua Bouchair <Jo...@wasserstrom.com>.
You have to specify the query. In the query you will have fq parameter which means facet query.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/solr-ruby

Re: Regarding filterquery

Posted by soumya rao <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply Josh.