Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/04 16:24:49 UTC

[VOTE] The first release condidate for hbase-thirdparty 4.1.0 is available for download

Please vote on this Apache hbase thirdparty release candidate,
hbase-thirdparty-4.1.0RC0

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache hbase thirdparty 4.1.0

The tag to be voted on is 4.1.0RC0:

  https://github.com/apache/hbase-thirdparty/tree/4.1.0RC0

This tag currently points to git reference

  c120582f161149e0c8a6b2ec134b5bf22d859a21

The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md
and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/hbase-thirdparty-4.1.0RC0/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1482/

Artifacts were signed with the 9AD2AE49 key which can be found in:

  https://downloads.apache.org/hbase/KEYS

To learn more about Apache hbase thirdparty, please see

  http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,
Your HBase Release Manager

Re: [VOTE] The first release condidate for hbase-thirdparty 4.1.0 is available for download

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
With 3 binding +1s, and no -1, the vote passes.

Thanks all for voting. Let me finish the release.

张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2022年3月11日周五 10:08写道:

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Nick.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.