Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michael <mt...@optonline.net> on 2010/05/13 00:45:43 UTC

Can't Download Eclipse Plugins

Can someone please answer some very basic questions?

Is Axis2 supported under Eclipse Galileo?  If so, what version of Axis2?

If Axis2 is not supported under Eclipse Galileo, what is the best combination of Eclipse and Axis2 releases (i.e. ones that actually work)?

Why can't I download Axis2 Eclipse plugins?  I can't download v1.5.1 or v1.4.1.

RE: Can't Download Eclipse Plugins

Posted by "Meeusen, Christopher W." <Me...@mayo.edu>.
Im using galileo Eclipse Version: 3.5.1, I'm developing code first, and
using the Axis2 Service Archiver V1.3.

From:
java-user-return-82898-Meeusen.Christopher=mayo.edu@axis.apache.org