Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Arnaud bourree <ar...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/28 15:50:37 UTC

Mina HTTP on Mina 2.0.4

Hello,

I've back-port Mina HTTP module from 3.0-SNAPSHOT (I take sources on
November 2011) to Mina 2.0.4.
I've added Client Codec in addition to Server one.

Now I want to push my work back to the community.

How should I do? New JIRA bug? Check-in in SVN repository?

Regards,

Arnaud.

Re: Mina HTTP on Mina 2.0.4

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@gmail.com>.
As replyied on the JIRA I'm going to apply the patch (Thanks a lot!)

I think we should try to support connection keep-alive, on both client &
server. I think it's a must have if you want to do some serious proxy stuff
:)

Juilen

Re: Mina HTTP on Mina 2.0.4

Posted by Arnaud bourree <ar...@gmail.com>.