Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Juan Ignacio Sánchez Lara <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/19 21:46:18 UTC

t:dojoInitializer djConfig.baseScriptUri has no properties

At the documentation of t:dojoInitializer there's no comment on
baseScriptUri, but Javascript throws "djConfig.baseScriptUri has no
properties". Must I set it? What value to?

--
Juan Ignacio Sánchez Lara
Ingeniero Informático + Técnico de Sistemas

Diario: http://juanignaciosl.blogspot.com
Ideas + Ingeniería del Software: http://iiso.blogspot.com/

Fotos (todas): http://www.flickr.com/photos/juanignaciosl
Fotos (selección): http://jpgmag.com/people/juanignaciosl

Re: t:dojoInitializer djConfig.baseScriptUri has no properties

Posted by Juan Ignacio Sánchez Lara <ju...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I'll try and tell. Thank you _very_ much for your suggestions!!!

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Juan Ignacio Sánchez Lara <ju...@gmail.com>.
This is just the beginning:

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.