Posted to user@struts.apache.org by michele mazza <mi...@iconmedialab.it> on 2009/09/14 18:47:42 UTC

calling Struts2 XML validation manually on arbitrary bean

hi
I have a fairly complex set of xml validation rules for a large form, which is working fine.
I now have to load from db a bean with the same data and validate it before displaying a page
(the data comes from a different source and could be incomplete).

is it possible to call the same logic manually on any bean (with appropriate properties)?
I only need a boolean response about validation success.

this would save a rewrite of all validation tests.
thank you for your attention
--
michele