Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by MaheshR <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/06 16:24:14 UTC

Problem in custom XML Handler

Hi,

I am trying to implement AFP BCOCA format barcode in FOP trunk version. I
took Township's early barcode patch as a reference. In area tree, the
barcode related XML tags are writing successfully but while rendering I am
not able to call barcode xml handler. I have included BarcodeXML Handler
class in services/xmlhandler file and it is registering in initial stage. I
noted that if any custom XML is writing under instream foreign object by
default its going to render as a  GOCA format image. How do I switch instead
of GOCA to BCOCA dynamically and vice-versa ?

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Mahesh.

Re: Problem in custom XML Handler

Posted by MaheshR <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andreas,

Appreciate!. Thanks for your immediate reply.  I debugged the source code
but its not going to drawImage() method in AFP Renderer class. Could you
please to provide me some touch points where I need to switch the code in
FOP source code ?

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks
Mahesh.