Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Delany <de...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/09 08:55:52 UTC

jxr fast aggregate

Hi. I'm implementing maven-surefire-reports-plugin, and I need the
maven-jxr-plugin to produce code for XRefs.
With jxr plugin v2.3 I can run

    ./mvnw jxr:test-aggregate surefire-report:report-only

and I'll get a report in 10s. But when I update to jxr plugin v3.1.1 it
takes forever invoking separate lifecycles as described in
https://maven.apache.org/jxr/maven-jxr-plugin/examples/nofork.html

The last sentence on that page "Note: These reports may not be used for
aggregate reports."

But this is exactly what I want. So is there a roadmap for implementing
this or do I stay on version 2.3?

Thanks,
Delany