Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Giovane Moura <gu...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/13 18:44:25 UTC

museclient

Hi,

I've been trying to use museclient. What happened to it?
Is there any version on muse2.0?

I wanna do all operations that WSDM do without use ant.

Do you know how can I achieve it?

Thanx

--
Best regards,

Giovane

Re: museclient

Posted by Giovane Moura <gu...@gmail.com>.
Daniel,

I would like to use it with Filesystem example avaiable in muse 1.0.

Do you know if there is any tutorial for it?

What should I do to avoid use this (avaiavle in muse tutorial):

"*Subscribe to a MUWS Notification Topic: *

In this step, a request is sent to subscribe to the MUWS notification topic
for the OperationalStatus resource property.

 ant -f soapclient.xml
-Durl=http://localhost:8080/muse/services/filesystem
-Dxml=requests/Subscribe_op_status.soap"

Thanks

On 7/14/06, Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> There no WSDM client aside from
> org.apache.muse.ws.dm.muws.remote.RelationshipsClient, because there are
> no real operations defined by the WSDM spec. The WSRP and WSN clients will
> give you all the operations you need to query and manipulate the WSDM
> resource properties; the constants for names of the properties are
> available in both:
>
> 1) org.apache.muse.ws.dm.muws.MuwsConstants    (muse-wsdm-muws-api.jar)
>
> 2) the capability interfaces to which the properties belong (same jar)
>
> Dan
>

> "Alvaro Orus" <al...@gmail.com> wrote on 07/14/2006 05:07:23 AM:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > I have few questions regarding to muse client:
> >
> > - Where can i find wsdm specific client? (Which jar. I have looked for
> it in
> > muse2 libs without success)
> > - If it is available, is it iteroperable with MUSE 1?
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> > Alvaro
> >

> > On 7/13/06, Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> > In the Muse 2.0 code base, there are Java clients for the various WS-*
> > specs, and they don't require Ant/XML files. As an example, you could
> use
> > the WSRF client to make WSRP calls like so:
> >

> > import java.net.URI ;
> >
> > import org.apache.muse.ws.addressing.EndpointReference;
> > import org.apache.muse.ws.resource.remote.WsResourceClient;

> > URI uriToYourService = ...
> > EndpointReference epr = new EndpointReference(uriToYourService);
> >
> > //
> > // create WSRF client in your code
> > //
> > WsResourceClient resource = new WsResourceClient(epr);
> >
> > //
> > // optional - turn on SOAP message tracing for debugging
> > //
> > resource.setTrace(true);
> >
> > //
> > // example - call WSRP QueryResourceProperties with XPath query
> > //
> > resource.queryResourceProperties("/*", XPathUtils.NAMESPACE_URI);
> >

> > Similar clients exist for WSN and WSDM portTypes. Is this the kind of
> > information you were looking for?
> >
> > Dan
> >

> > "Giovane Moura" <gu...@gmail.com> wrote on 07/13/2006 12:44:25 PM:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I've been trying to use museclient. What happened to it?
> > > Is there any version on muse2.0?
> > >
> > > I wanna do all operations that WSDM do without use ant.
> > >
> > > Do you know how can I achieve it?
> > >
> > > Thanx
> > >
> > > --
> > > Best regards,