Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Jain, Kapil" <ka...@logica.com> on 2010/08/11 09:43:48 UTC

Date function

Hi Seb, Deepak

1) I want to define a parameter for date of birth field. Can you please
tell me if I can use any jmeter function to use DD/MM/YYYY as current
date for date of birth field ?

2) I have a parameter which is selecting 10 dynamic value for one
regular expression and I need to pick one value randomly for these
value. Can you tell me if I can use any jmter function to pick one value
randomly?

Regards
KJ

Posted by balaji <ya...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Sebb,

I have allready added Tree view Listener and this is the listener I normally
use to see my results, but still I see only compressed Response.

Also could you please suggest if I there is any other alternative to
decompress the Response Manually and verify as stop gap solution as this is
very high priority task that needs to be completed.

Thanks in Advance
Balaji

Re: Date function

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
1) look at http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/functions.html#__time
2) look at
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/functions.html#__Random

regards
deepak

Re: Date function

Posted by Felix Frank <ff...@mpexnet.de>.
You may want to look into the BeanShellPreProcessor for both problems.

RE: Date function

> I am able to see compressed Response now (by adding Http header
Manager to
> the thread group with key value pairs accepting Accept-Encoding for
gzip
> format) so that it is globally appliable to all my SOAP XML Rpc
requests.

> With this I am half way through, now my requirement is to uncompress
this
> data in a automated manner and verify the data as my entire test suite
is
> automated in Jmeter.
>
> Please suggest how do I verify to uncompress the response either
manually or
> automated approach {I would prefer for automated verification as I
started
> earlier that my test plan is completed automated}.
>
> Any help is highly appreciated.

As far as I can tell from the code, the response will be automatically
decompressed.

Add a Tree View Listener to see what the response is.

> Thanks in advance.
> - Balaji

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  / Pour contribuer comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu schützen. /  Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.